Thursday, 3 May 2012

Maybelline EyeStudio Duo: 80 Cosmic Black




Today I'm wearing this eyeshadow, and it's been a favourite for a while, so I thought I'd do a review.  On looking for it on the typical makeup websites, I found a limited selection on colours on only the Superdrug website...so I thought I best get this post up before it's discontinued!  All colours may still be in shops...  I hate the need to discontinue items! :'(


Anyway, this is in a shade called 'Cosmic Black' which is half a shimmery black with silver and blue shimmer, and half a pink shade with green and brown pigmentation in there and gold and pink shimmer.  The pink can be used as a highlight, but I find it slightly too pigmented for my skin tone.  

This is definitely a favourite as I think the two colours compliment each other well and can make a fabulous smokey eye, or a classy everyday look.  I also love it as the pigmentation is fantastic, applies well with a brush, and it does not drop all over my cheeks during application, like the loose powders.

Today I have had a 30 minute walk in the rain (no umbrella) and then took the above pictures.  This eyeshadow is weatherproof!  I definitely reccommend!

Price: £6.99
Available at Boots/Superdrug/Amazon/eBay...
CLICK HERE  to buy (other colours)


2 comments:

  1. wow it looks so gorgeous with your hair! i really love it! nice and shimmery :D i'll be posting a drugstore haul on my blog next week, maybe this product will be in there :D feel free to check out my blog! <3 loves, fleur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I'm glad you like it. I hope it's not left the stores entirely...but I'm sure the other colours will be just as nice! x

      Delete