Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Balance Me & Burts Bees Haul

I don't know whether to thank her or not, but Sandra: Beauty Balm wrote a post about Waitrose's Balance Me deal...buy any two facial skincare products and get a free face mask worth £18!  It was on the top of my to-do list for the next day as I have absolutely adored the Balance Me products that I've tried. Unfortunately the deal finished yesterday...so sorry, but I saved you a few pennies.  Or, a LOT...thank goodness my loan has just come through and I've just gone full-time at work.  Sheesh this stuff is pricey!!   Or at least it is for someone who usually spends no more than a fiver on skincare.

I have tried the Radiance Face Oil before when a sample came in a Carmine Box (RIP), and I absolutely adored it.  This 30ml bottle cost £30.  Ouch...but worth it.

& I also picked up the Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm which cost £25 for 125ml (and a 'Balance Me' branded muslin cloth) as it was the only other thing that really appealed of their facial skincare.  I am currently using Superdrug's Vitamin E hot cloth cleanser that cost about a fiver, and loving it...so it will be interesting to see the difference.  I know people got it in last month's JolieBox, but they screwed up my payment and gave me a number to phone to sort it out, but part of me thinks it's a sign I should cut down on beauty boxes.  Did anyone get it and love it?

And the Radiance Face Mask would have cost £18 for 75ml but I got it for free in the deal.  Super duper excited to try it! 

Waitrose are also doing a deal on Burts Bees products...I don't remember what it was, but everything was reduced!  So I picked up a tinted lip balm in 'Pink Blossom' which was £3.59.

Reviews coming soon! x

1 comment:

  1. nice post! me likey! ^^ anw, you have a very informative blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete