Friday, 6 April 2012

NOTD: Missguided - MissTique

I wore this about a month ago so I feel I should get this post up!

This is definitely one of my favourite colours, and I get lots of compliments on it.  I don't think I've seen a dupe of this colour anywhere, so it's quite different.  It lasts incredibly well too...I think I wore it for about a week and chips were minimal.

I got this free with a magazine over a year ago, but you can buy it HERE in a set of 3 for £10 which I think is well worth it.

All for now, au revoir! x

4 comments:

  1. This is a nice blue nail polish. I like it.
    Can you give me your advice about my starting blog, please. That'll be nice of you.
    Au revoir ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci j'adore la couleur. Bien sûr mais je sais pas...je fais des commentaires sur beaucoup des blogs mais c'est tout. Mon blog n'est pas populaire en ce moment...

      Ha sorry for the awful French! I need an excuse to use it... x

      Delete
  2. Wow!!! I'm pretty impressed by your French!
    You're quite good at it and it's a goddam hard language (though I was born French speaker, I think that French is harder than English).
    Ce n'est pas grave si ton blog n'est pas populaire en ce moment, ça viendra plus tard, don't worry ;)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha merci, j’étudiais la langue à l’université mais ce n'est pas aussi bon que j'aimerais qu'il le soit, c'est très difficle, oui… J’habitais a Amiens pour sept mois l’année dernier. :)

      Delete