Friday, 20 April 2012

FlutterFace rings!

I'm sorry for my lack of posts lately.  Final term of final year of uni and all that jazz.  Fortunately I can see the end now though, so I'm a lot more relaxed about it all and not upset and stresses like I was mid-year!

Anyway, I had to do a post about these rings that I purchased from eBay.  Flutter Face do a range of dictionary-definition rings...I bought three with the words 'happy', 'laugh' and 'confidence'.  I also bought the cartoon ring with the couple on it.  She flung the last one in the line in for free!  I messaged her asking if it was a mistake but it was just a sign of thanks for my purchases....how nice is that!?  I love sellers like that, I really do.


I love the little bag they came in too - I still keep them in there!

This is just so you can see the size of them.  I wore the 'confidence' during my French oral exam.  I'm a bit of a sucker for things like that...I know full well the ring doesn't have magic confidence waves in it that zap into my brain, but I'm good at conning myself that because I'm wearing it I will be more confident.  The whole lucky penny theory I suppose.

Visit the seller's shop HERE
The rings are currently selling for £2.99+99p P&P.
FlutterFace also sells some other pretty vintage-style jewellery too!

That's all for now!  I'll try and get some review posts up soon. :)  Lots of love! xx



6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous!! I love them! Going on the shop now :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love them too! I hope you liked the shop. :)

      Delete
  2. Those rings are lovely and theyre so cheap x

    www.belleamourx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ebay is a dream for cheap, good quality jewellery! x

      Delete
  3. I just started following your blog & i adore it!
    This year i am trying to make my dreams come true.

    follow back please?! :)
    thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm following back. :) Good luck with your dreams xx

      Delete