Friday, 6 April 2012

ELF Haul, with their Mystery Box!

Recently ELF did a special deal for reaching so many likes on Facebook...300,000 maybe?..where with a minimum order of £10 they gave a mystery parcel worth a minimum of £10.  I've done a deal like that before and wasn't overly impressed with the products I got...but this time I'm super chuffed!!  

I'll start off with what I bought and follow on with the added treats...  I apologise for the glitter in some of the photos.  I was making someone's birthday card and glitter just got everywhere!

  
Eyelid Primer £1.50
I love this eyelid primer, so much I bought two.  They do coloured ones, but I don't quite understand them? & this works perfectly!!  I definitely recommend because look at the price!

Mineral Eyeshadow: Elegant £3.50
If ELF ever die as a company, I will literally spend however many hundreds of pounds on buying their entire stock of this.  It's such a pretty pale, shimmery colour that is perfect for an everyday look, and perfect for work too!  & it stays on all day with the above primer.  & guys have complimented me on it, the male species!  Please don't buy this, it's all for me!

Foundation Brush £1.50
My current amazing Champneys foundation brush is dying on me, so I bought this for when it really does pop it's clogs.  I have used this before, and £1.50 it's really good, and nice and soft.

Shimmer Eyeliner Pencils: Plum Passion & Iconic Ivory £1.50 each
I've recently got a purple streak in my fringe so to compliment it I've been wearing either a little bit of purple eyeshadow, or a purpley lipstick.  So, I thought I'd invest in a purple eyeliner.  & I don't own a white eyeliner so I bought one too.  I like shimmery eye makeup too.

Luscious Liquid Lipstick: Pink Lemonade £1.50
I've never tried this product before, but I checked out some swatches and this shade looked pretty nice so I'll give it a go. :)

Nail Polish: Lilac £1.50
I hate the colour lilac.  Odd reason: my favourite type of purple is a dark, or a deep purple.  To me, lilac is a wishy washy purple wannabe and it's a colour that makes me angry.  Does anyone else have a colour that makes you kinda angry?  Anyway I've decided to give it a chance for this nail polish as I've seen a few NOTD posts with lilac nails and quite liking them....we'll see how well we get on...

Mystery Free Gifts!!

Cream Eyeliner: Punk Purple £3.50
This is the most gorgeous purple (the type I was talking about before)!!  It even comes with a little brush.  Cannot wait to use it, as it'll go with my hair beautifully haha.

Super Glossy Lip Shine: Goddess £1.50
I've used this shade before and it's really pretty, so I'm glad I got it again :)

Brightening Eye Colour: Nymph Dreams £1.50
I think these colours well go will with my mushy greeny bluey eyes, and I love natural brown tones so I got lucky here.

Bamboo Contour Brush £5.50
This is from ELF's mineral line.  I have used this already and it's amazing!  I've never used a contour brush before so I have nothing to compare it too, but it does the job so so perfectly...so if you're considering buying on, I reccommend.  & I will repurchase I think.


So my mystery gifts came to a value of £12 which I think is absolutely brilliant, and I will use absolutely everything.  Better than any beauty box haha.  Let me know if you've used anything I've bought and what you think.

Goodbye for now lovely readers xxx

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I really should give a try to ELF... Maybe one day...
    BTW, thanks for following me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! So so cheap and most of their products are fantastic quality. Quite often their facebook page give discount codes when they reach a certain number of fans.

      & no worries, I loved your blog! x

      Delete