Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Scrabble necklace from Ebay

 £3.50 + £1.00 p&p

I bought this necklace off Ebay not long ago, so I thought I'd let you know about it.  Scrabble jewellery has never really excited me, but this one did.  I think it's the little flower on top and the delicate gold chain.  It is fantastic quality.  & I adore the box it came in - such a nice touch!  So many ebayers just fling jewellery in a plastic sachet bag, or just in a jiffy bag which isn't a big deal, but when you do get the odd seller who goes that extra mile, it's lovely.

CLICK HERE to check it out.  The seller is currently away until 5th June, but if you type in 'scrabble necklace' you can find flowery ones like this...but they don't look as nice!

That's all.  Night night lovely people xxx

PS: I'm now on hellocotton: add me here.  I'm loving it!

3 comments:

  1. I love it when eBay sellers go the extra mile with nice touch! Whenever I sell stuff I always try to make the packaging as nice as possible! Love the necklace, how long is the chain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chain is 18" so it's a short necklace. x

      Delete
  2. I really love this scrabble necklace. I'm fond of playing Scrabble.

    ReplyDelete