Monday, 5 March 2012

Repurchase Review: Rituals Foaming Shower Gel Sensations

I've decided to start doing reviews on all items from beauty boxes that I repurchase.  That's the problem with beauty boxes: they seem so cheap at £10 a month with five high-end products to try....but I end up repurchasing full sizes all the time!  So I may as well blog about them if I'm happy to spend my money on them!

 
This item came in the December Glossy Box, full size.  I received the white bottle Zensation one which contains organic rice milk and cherry blossom.  There is a Rituals store in my city, and they did a 2 for £8 deal (RRP £6.50 each).  I loved the product so much that I repurchased the same one and another that I thought smelt nice (Yogi Flow with Indian Rose and Sweet Almond Oil - almond oil in skincare is a winner).
It comes with a pump like this.  It's super hard to press down though - i need both hands, ha!

It comes out a clear gel, but it starts to turn into a white foam so rapidly I didn't get time to snap the camera to show you!

This is it as a thick, smooth foam.

And then you rub it in like so.

The product feels so incredibly light and smooth on your skin, smells divine, and leaves your skin feeling very soft also.  I'd say my favourite part about it is the feeling on your skin though - it makes the shower seem much more luxurious. 

I also have this product to thank for making me realise £1 shower gels from Wilko really aren't the same as slightly higher end ones.  I'm not sure it's a good thing but I'm definitely more keen to spend a tad more on my shower gels now!

You can purchase these shower gels for £6.50 from RitualsJohn Lewis, House of Fraser ... maybe other places. 

If you've tried this product, or any other Rituals product, I'd love to know what you think.

9 comments:

  1. Oohh these look so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Definitely worth trying x

      Delete
  2. I love, love, love these! I did a review on my blog about these recently:

    http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com/2012/02/massive-200-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing - I'll definitely keep repurchasing. x

      Delete
  3. I love the fact that these are in a can and disperse like foam - so awesome! I've heard so much about these! Great review.
    p.s. we have the same blogger template!!? LOL :D looking good ;) xxx
    Ayesha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The can is pretty cool - it's very different! I love the foam as well. I definitely reccommend giving them a try!
      Ah great minds! :p x

      Delete
  4. I loved the rituals shower gel too! I've since unsubbed from Glossyybox just because the 'lucky dip' aspect had lost it's charm after yet ANOTHER box of handcream and bath salts but this was definitely one of the highlights of my experience with them :)

    Maisyetc.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm tempted to unsub from GlossyBox as their customer service is atrocious...and I don't like how they treat people differently with different values of product. But I've repurchases so many of the things they've sent me I feel I should stay with them a while longer...

      Delete
  5. I love rituals stuff it all smells so good! I think my fav is the Hammam line.

    mittens-discovering.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete