Saturday, 31 March 2012

MASSIVE HAUL: Boots, Superdrug, Primark, Lush, Ebay

Hello!  I'm haven't blogged for a while as I had my birthday on Wednesday :D  I had a fantastic night out with work friends, and I had a meal today with some uni friends so my birthday has only really just ended. :)

I have bought SO SO much recently that I could do such a massive haul it would be ridiculous.  Also, due to my massive spending spees at the moment, hauls will be very limited from now on...so I may as well save some stuff up to do some extra haul posts with.  So, this is what I bought over a few days a couple of weeks ago.

I bought my first ever China Glaze off eBay HERE.  I haven't used it yet, but the colour looks absolutely stunning (in my opinion)!




All of these were from Boots at around the £2.50-£3 mark.  I've only worn the pink ones so far but got lots of compliments on them. :)  I think the colour of the coral ones is sooo flipping pretty.  Those and the shell ones will be fantastic for summer!
 

I bought this with my No.7 voucher so it was £12 reduced to £8 (I think).  I ADORE the colour beyond belief and it lasts ever so well.  Definitely a new everyday favourite.  I really hope it's not limited edition...does anyone know?

With my other No.7 voucher I bought this.  It feels absolutely dry as you spray it onto the skin but when you rub it in you realise it isn't dry - very deceptive!  I do really enjoy using it though and it does the job.  I'd definitely repurchase.  As this was so long ago, I don't remember the price....£9 mark? without the voucher.  I reccommend!



Boots were also doing a tights sale.  All of them were around the 63p mark.  I bought two of the top flowery designs as I love tights like that, some with a glittery sparkle to them, and then some with tiny white polka dots.  Amazing money saver there, I think!

As you all probably know about Boot's 3-for-2 deal on nearly EVERYTHING, I decided to purchase some velcro ceramic rollers.  The super large and the super tiny were £7.99 and the medium size were £5.99.  Very expensive but I really wanted to try them out, and good ones.  I got lots of compliments when I did my hair with them...however, I did feel a bit like a lion.  I've only used them the once so far.

I bought some long hair grips to hold them in, and I'm glad I did!  The velcro did nothing to keep my hair in place.  They were around the £1.50 mark.

I jumped on the bandwagon as soon as possible with these as I was super excited about the two colours I bought, and I'm never one to be first at anything haha.  I'll do a review soon, I think.  I bought these in the 3-for-2 deal too...

...with this.  I'm loving pink nail varnishes at the moment, and I couldn't resist this.


GOSH do a sale in a lot of Superdrug's I've been in (*cough*two*cough*) with what I think are discontinued colours.  So I picked up four lipsticks for £3 each.


I thought this may be more pigmented, but it is actually a clear gloss with a slight iridescence which I had to capture in a certain light.  It may be more of a lipstick topper.  I can't remember the price...maybe £2.

I just had to purhcase this after I bought those earrings above (you so know the ones).  £1.50 I think.


I really want a silver cream eyeshadow, but when I saw this for £1 I thought I'd give it a go.  It's not as pigmented as I'd like and it doesn't build up well at all. Oh well!

I wasn't excited when these became the new craze, but I've just recently started wearing lipstick and I suddenly realise why everyone loves these lip scrubs!!  Amazing invention, and tastes lovely too!

Diss this eyeshadow and I'll diss you!  IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!  When I was in London I finally found my first MUA stand and walked away with only this...I'm so proud of myself.  BUT LOOK AT THAT COLOUR.

I already owned the Fanta one, and loved it so I bought these three that were in Primark for £1 each.  I love them!

These were from Primark also.  The pink and purple were a set, and the green and white were a set, £2 each.  I really like them. :)

I haven't had chance to wear these yet what with the warm weather that started the day after I bought them.  For £2 I thought they were a bargain, as I already use grey knee length socks folded over my boots as 'toppers' so these are a snazzier version.

& last but not least, I bought this top for £4.  I'm really into sugar skulls, I think they're lovely.  So I thought this top had my name written all over it.  Yay.


SO, I apologise for the extreeeemly long haul.  Was it too long?  If you want reviews of anything, let me know.  I have reviews, notd, hauls etc. coming up :)

Lots of love, and byzee byes xxx

4 comments:

  1. Tutti Frutti is my fav Revlon lip butter.
    Don't forget to check out my giveaway- Revlon Lip Butters and Maybelline Color Tattoos.
    http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/giveaway-revlon-lip-butter-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my favourite of the two! I'll check it out :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the china glaze polish its so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete