Thursday, 1 March 2012

Lush: Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

I'm just going to promote this item very quickly! 

I rarely get to visit Lush as the nearest one is a £10 train fair away which I only visit en route to the cinema if I want to see a film that the local cinema isn't showing.  At £15.50 this was an absolute impulse treat, but I just had to buy something as my visit was a rare one.  & I'm so glad I did.

It's a thick cream that you rub all over after washing in the shower.  You can either leave it on and exit the shower, or (like hair conditioner) leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse it off.  I tend to do the latter as it is incredibly thick, but I massage it in until it's nearly all disappeared anyway.

The result is beautiful!  My skin feels fully conditioned.  The smell is a tough one to describe...reading reviews some hate it, some love it.  I'm not the hugest fan, but it's nice enough and doesn't linger on the body.  The ingredients include: argan oil, cocoa butter, cupuaçu butter, brazil nut oil, almond oil and fair trade shea butter.  

I know it's a lot to fork out, but I definitely reccommend this if you think your skin is in need of some TLC!  Or if you simply just want it (like me).  

Have you tried this?  Or anything similar?  I'm also intrigued to know your favourite ever Lush product...this may be mine!

Toodle pip! xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey great blog, Ive followed :) You should check my blog out as I do lots of post on Lush as I'm a totally addict!

    http://blackhairbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete