Monday, 19 March 2012

halfpriceperfumes.co.uk HAUL!

The  other day I went a bit mental on halfpriceperfumes.co.uk as they were selling a MaxFactor foundation for 99p and they were doing a 3-for-2 offer for Mother's Day (the offer's still on)...so here are my purchases:

 
99p (RRP £13)
They only did shade 'Toffee' which looked a LOT lighter on the website so I thought I may wear it with fake tan toned down maybe...but it's for proper dark skin so I'll plonk it on ebay.

£1 each
My job involves just standing and walking around for 10 hour shifts, so my feet have become pretty manky.  I really want to try the Soap&Glory foot thingy, but I thought I'd give myself some pampering with a cheaper option first.  I love the packaging!  They also did a foot soak.
 
£1
This is a nail strengthener/clear varnish and I put it on straight away and IT'S AMAZING.  I'll do a post raving about it.

 
£4.99 (RRP £9.99)
 
image: gijoe.wikia.com
Sienna Miller uses this, so I thought I'd give it a go as it is getting sunnier, and my super pale complexion will need hiding at some point soon.


£4.99 for all three (RRP £12)
How gorgeous are these colours!?  On the website they looked pretty dull. I think I'm right in saying they're the new Street Wear collection from Revlon as I've seen an old lot that was glittery.  These are beautiful duochrome colours: nude and lilac, slate grey and lilac, and black and blue.  I can't wait to try these out!  YAY.

£4.99



I thought £4.99 for a palette of very wearable colours was a bargain.  The quality isn't amazing (I'm talking about the black one there really), but the pigmentation is pretty good.  They'll be fun to play around with and experiment with new looks.

And with every order from their website you get a free sample of this conditioner.  I loved it the first time I tried it so will continue searching for a full size bottle.

So that's everything.  I definitely reccommend checking out halfpriceperfumes.co.uk.  They have some fantastic offers all the time like free lipstick and 99p foundation, all their products are super cheap.  Sign up to their newsletter at least!  

I hope you enjoyed reading.

Byeeeeee! xxx

4 comments:

  1. Ooh wow!Defo gonna head over to that site for a look :) some great bargains, loving that palete x


    harrihairandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! They send so many e-mails with amazing offers which I have to be really strict with myself and say no. x

      Delete
  2. They sell the conditioner in poundland and other cheap shops :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh really!? Thanks! I googled it and couldn't find it. Will keep my eyes peeled x

      Delete