Thursday, 16 February 2012

Primark Haul

The other day I went to the Primark in Margate.  I just thought I'd do a post of all the things I got :)

I absolutely love the pale cardigan, yet with most Primark cardies, I find the sleeves become so baggy.  This has happened with this one already after about three days wear. Still love it though - all's forgiven!  Black was £10, pinky beige £14.


 
I used to be totally anti-skull, considering them quite depressing...yet now, I've jumped on the bandwagon and can accept they're in fashion.  I'm also loving sugar skulls!  A bit of bright colours/girliness with a scary skull is quite a nice combo I think.  So the first scarf is very popular it seems...I've seen a lot of bloggers purchase it (in different colours).  The second one is super long and I adore the pattern!
First £3, Second £4.


 
I love the colour of these earrings!  Bold enough, I also don't feel too bad wearing them for work.

 
This ring makes a perfect combo with the gold earrings from above.  What do you think of these joined rings?  I love them if they're open and therefore a bit more delicate, like this one.  I don't remember the price...maybe £2?

 
I think this fella was in the sale for £1.50....I totally don't remember.


  
The above two are hair bobbles if it isn't clear.  £1.50 and 50p, I think.
 
Not normally my cuppa tea, but I accidently named him Bruno, so had to buy him.  Fortunately, he didn't have a price on so when I got to the till I got him for the bargainous price of £1 - ha!  I have actually worn him with a plain black dress and it didn't look too bad!

 
I bought this as it was in the sale for 50p, however, I must accept the fact that I will never suit these things. My big cuddly male crocodile is currently donning it, and looks a spectacle.

 
I always pick up a few pairs of knicks when I go to Primark.  French knickers are my favourites but I couldn't find any!!  Also been loving thongs recently so picked up two navy ones (and I own no navy bras...hmm).  & those Big Bird knickers are so comfy!  I think they were all between £1-£1.70 each.

 
Not tried the leggings yet (they were £4.50), but the body shaping tights for £2.50 are a repurchase and are just as good as any £6+ ones I've purchased.  Can anyone reccommend any others?

 The last set of rings were from Matalan, but only other purchase of the day so thought they deserved a plonk on the end.


Let me know what you think & thanks for reading!

xxx

 

5 comments:

  1. Gotta love Primark! Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skull scarves are so cute! i have a pink one but will be keeping an eye out for that second one!

    Tanesha x
    tanesha-marie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the skull scarf and i LOVE it !!
    im your newest follower hope you can view / follow my page sometime <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the lovely comment.
    Nice blog, think i may have to get that second scarf as its a bit more unusual. following back xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your blog is so chic! I adore the scarfs.

    New follower :)
    Xx

    poochytails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete