Thursday, 23 February 2012

NOTD: Barry M - Navy


This is one of my favourite nail varnishes, and quite a popular one I think.  My camera hasn't shown it's best side, but it's a dark metallic blue.
It only requires two coats, and lasts me about two days without [badly] chipping.
I know some people don't like the consistency of Barry M nail paint's.  However this one is very different from the others.  It's extremely thin and watery which, although I think it goes on a lot easier and dries faster (and maybe why it lasts longer), I have trouble with it as it will quickly drip off the stick part of the brush so I have to be fast!
£2.99 from Boots and Superdrug.

Thanks for reading - hello new followers :)

xxx

PS: May I promote that smoothie in the photo too - it's the Innocent one in the dark purple carton.  I think it has pomegranate and acai berries in it.  2 for £4 in Tesco.  Soo scrummy, and 1 of your 5 a day in a glass!

4 comments:

  1. Love this color ! Check my blog and follow me if you wanT! Kiss
    Ioana

    http://sparkleeverydayblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color, BLUE is my go to nail polish color!! check out my blog and follw please.
    http://coutureconfidential.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour, i am your 10th follower.

    I have just discovered your blog and am now following.
    Please check mine out and follow if you like it. ;-)
    http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty colour! I really want to get my hands on this :) xx

    ReplyDelete