Saturday, 11 February 2012

Get to know me.



Hellooo,
so I decided as I'm starting out new with this blog I'd like you to get to know my makeup lifestyle a bit.  A bit of a beauty-themed get to know me. 
I have so many posts planned so I thought I'd do this before I get going!
So here goes, and byeeee x

SKINCARE


-How many times do you wash your face daily?

Once… Either in the morning in the shower, or before bed in the shower.  Otherwise I just make up wipes to wipe it clean.  I KNOW….

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Combination, I think.

-What is your current facial wash?

Garnier Soft Essentials Cream Wash.  It’s for dry and sensitive skin…but I use it as I’m funny with things on my face...I hardly use it to be honest.  I prefer plain water.

-Do you exfoliate?

Occasionally.  I only exfoliate my face if it’s in a face mask which I only do rarely.  For my body I use  Garnier Body Tonic Sugar Scrub.

-What brand do you use?

Garnier for most of my skin care.

-What moisturizer do you use?

Nivea for my face.  The general face, body, hands one.  Garnier Body Tonic for my body – amazing stuff!!

-Do you have freckles?

In the summer a few very pale ones pop up on my nose and forehead.

-Do you use eye cream?

No.  I used one once, can’t remember the brand, but it made my eyes quite sore…so always been a bit scared.  Care to recommend any?

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

Never have.  I only really break out on my chin with one or two spots quite rarely.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

I don't think so... Is that the thing in butter?

MAKE-UP


-What foundation do you use?

I switch around so much.  At the moment, my favourite is GOSH X-Ceptional Wear.

-How about concealer?

Natural Collection cream concealer.  £1.95 and the best concealer I’ve EVER used.  Please everyone go out and give it a go, now!

-Do you know your undertone color?

No...that's bad, isn't it?

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?

Extreme love/hate relationship.  I love them, but they just look absolutely ridiculous on me. :(  I actually cut my real eyelashes the other day because I decided it was a fabulous idea to cut some ridiculously long fake one's down whilst they were on my eye.  I ripped them off in a huff.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?

Yes, but does anyone listen to that?

-What brand of mascara do you use?

Blink + Go is the best I’ve ever tried for length.  However, I will always have a stash of a random selection of Maybelline mascaras – they’re fabulous for the price.  My favourite is the Colossal Volume one.

-Sephora or MAC?

MAC.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?

No.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?

Foundation brush, face brush, bronzer brush (which I use for blusher), eyeshadow brush, angled eyeshadow brush, crease brush, eyelash curlers.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

Yeah, I use the ELF eyelid primers…work a treat.

-For the face?

Definitely.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

I love browns/nudes/golds best.  I also love a good black as well.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

Both.  Pencil underneath, and a very thin line of liquid on top lash line (check out 17 Liquid Eyeliner – the brush is soooo thin) or a thicker line to look more made-up.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

Not that often to be honest…

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

I like them.  They seem to be more pigmented, and nice to add to other colours.

-Do you use mineral makeup?

I have used a mineral foundation, lipstick, eyeshadow, and eyelid primer.  I’m very impressed…but I haven’t chosen to “go mineral”.

-What is your favorite lipstick?

I’m trying to get into lipstick more as I haven’t got many.  Marshmallow by 17 Lasting Fix is my favourite at the moment.

-How about lipgloss?

I like Natural Collection Mango & Papaya for a bit of umf and it tastes beautiful.  I also love the Cargo Classic lip gloss in Las Vegas.

-What is your favorite blush to use?

17’s First Kiss!

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?

Nope.  I have bought bulk buys of mascara in the past.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?

Yes.  I’m a student.  I do use a bit of MAC though.  I use beauty boxes to get my fix of higher-end products!

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)

No.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

Not really.  I’d like it to be more of a hobby than a lesson.  And so long as I don’t have an orange face and foundation lips I think I’m safe without them.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

No, I spend far too long in the bathroom.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?

People with obviously perfect skin who have caked their skin in foundation (mainly younger girls just entering the make up world).

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

Neutral.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?

Sienna Miller!  I am so envious of her.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?

Mascara.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

I could if it was literally to go to the shop around the corner for some bread.  But that’s it.  I’m alright wearing very little e.g. tinted moisturiser and a tint of blush, but in that case my eyes have to be quite done up. 

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?

Not really, no.  My eyes just lose everything.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

I don’t want to say they’re the BEST…but I do know I’m always safe with Maybelline.

-What do you think of Makeup??

Can’t stand the stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment