Saturday, 18 February 2012

eBay Haul

When I check my bank account and feel sick at the sight of how empty it is thanks to buying food, paying rent and bills, and just the odd treat here and there.... I decide to buy something on eBay to  make me feel better!  Maybe selling something on eBay would be the better option...but, naaah!  This was the result of the most recent retail therapy sesh which I gave a jewellery theme. 

 
£1.08 free P&P

 
£1.33 free P&P

 
£1.37 free P&P

 
£1.66 free P&P

 
£1.28 free P&P

 
£1.30 free P&P

 
£1.09 free P&P

This ALL came to less than £10.  & here's how! 
Step 1: Type 'necklace' into the search bar and search it. 
Step 2: Sort by Lowest Price and P&P first. 
Step 3: Select 'Buy It Now'. 
Step 4: Browse (best stuff is usually page 4 onwards), and see bracelets/rings/earrings etc. on the 'more items' bit of an item you select. 
All the jewellery I purchased came from Hong Kong, and took around a month to get to me.  However, at the price....so not an issue!  Some of the stuff I'd expect to see in Topshop with a £15 price tag!

On a side note, just caught up on a bit of Corrie from weeks ago.  Watched Becky crash the wedding.  AMAZING.

That's all for now!  Hi and thank you to my new followers :)  
Bye bye xxx

10 comments:

  1. Wow what a haul!!
    Please check out the Topshop giveaway on my blog
    Www.thefashionskeleton.blogspot.com

    Follow and I'll follow back x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving your blog, I followed back :) x

      Delete
  2. Great buys! I love the pearly bracelet :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog! Now following yours, love the octopus necklace :) xx

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I think the octopus is my favourite too. :) x

      Delete
  4. Some beautiful pieces here :) lovely blog too


    www.harrihairandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! And there's some lovely pieces there as well! You've now given me another way to spend money, thanks :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all really good quality too! Haha I'm glad I have, you won't regret it! :p x

      Delete