Friday, 24 February 2012

BarryM Bold Black waterproof eyeliner

I went to watch 'The Vow' the other day, and after the film we planned to spend the day in Maidstone, have dinner etc.  As I knew it was a cry-uncontrollably film, I planned to take my eye makeup to reapply after the film as there was a long day ahead.  However, I forgot it so emergency eyeliner purchase was needed.  I planned to just buy the cheapest one I could find as I have too many eyeliners as it is.  However, my eyes then fell across this:
I know the photo isn't all that clear, but it does state that it's waterproof.  Waterproof, trustworthy Barry M, £2.49....couldn't go wrong.

SO, I decided to apply this waterproof mascara before the film, as you would.  It went on JET BLACK!!  Too black, really!  The black eyeliner of my metal-goth-wannabe-teenage self's dreams.  It went on incredibly softly and easily too.  I know my black pencil eyeliners and I have never seen anything so intense!

As predicted I was sobbing throughout the film.  I was dabbing at my eyes constantly.  Waterproof or not, this would be a messy result.

The film finished and I ran to the loos.  NOT A SMUDGE.  & not a chance of it fading a smidgen.


Every girl needs this in their life.


Image: filmblerg.com
Have you seen 'The Vow'?  What did you think?

xxx


4 comments:

  1. Loooks like a great eyeliner!
    does it come in other colours?

    http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't believe it does...which is a shame as I love my browns. Maybe they'll introduce some new ones. I'm not sure how long this one has been out x

      Delete
  2. Wow iv'e not seen this before, looks amazing!I need one :) and no, iv'e not seen the vow, was it good yeah?

    www.harrihairandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing!
      Yeah, it was really good. It made me really sad though. I'm a sucker for sad love films! x

      Delete